Skinception Dermefface FX7 Scar Reduction Therapy Cream Reviews
People are divided when it comes to scars. Some people wear it proudly. Some people don’t. Scars are constant reminders of the things that happened to you so what actually happened determines how you treat your scars.
However, at the bottom of it all, scars are unsightly. You may be flawless but most people will zero in on the littlest scar and focus on that instead of everything else that looks great about you. Scars don’t make you look your best so it’s not surprising that a lot of people are still in the market for the best scar reduction cream in 2012.
Scars generally fade over time but some just take longer. If that’s what’s keeping you from being at your best, then maybe it’s time to consider getting some help. There are a lot of scar reduction products available today like Skinception Dermefface FX7. Checking out Dermefface FX7 reviews should give you all the information you need to know about the product.
What is Dermefface FX7?
Dermefface FX7 is a scar reduction therapy that has been formulated scientifically to combine a number of ingredients clinically proven to fade scars due to all sorts of reasons. By capitalizing on the natural 28-day regeneration cycle of the skin, Dermefface FX7 is able to work with your body to diminish scars.
Click here to Read: How does Dermefface FX7 work to get rid of my scars?
Dermefface FX7′s special blend of active ingredients, antioxidants, and moisturizers work together on every layer of the skin to: speed up the healing process via the final skin remodeling phase, push scarred cells to the skin surface to ease regeneration through sloughing, and boosting the production of healthy cells as replacements for the scarred cells. This special formulation makes it possible then for faster, more dramatic results to be achieved so you’ll be sooner on your way towards having beautiful skin once again.
Use Dermefface FX7 to Reduce the Appearance of:
What is in Dermefface FX7?
Part of understanding what Dermefface FX7 can do for you involves knowing what ingredients are used in the products special formulation.
Active ingredients in Dermefface FX7 include:
- Symglucan (10%) Symglucan is an ingredient clinically proven to dramatically speed up wound healing, thereby reducing how scars appear. In clinical tests, Symglucan has been proven to improve skin moisture by 20%, elasticity by 10%, firmness by 16%, and smoothness by 11%. Symglucan is also capable of protecting skin against further damage from the sun to prevent scar darkening and promoting collagen production for better skin regeneration.
- Pentavitin (5%) naturally derived from plants, Pentavitin is a very effective moisturizer that binds itself to skin keratins and attracts and locks in moisture. Only the skin’s natural shedding process can remove this ingredient so it is very effective for use in even the driest skin conditions. After two weeks of use of Pentavitin, a 50% improvement in itching, flakiness, and skin smoothness was observed. Instant and longer-lasting skin hydration was also enjoyed.
- DI-Panthenol (5%) more commonly known as ProVitamin B5, DI-Panthenol has been proven in numerous studies to be effective in healing and re-growing skin plus anti-inflammatory properties. The level of concentration that DI-Panthenol has in Dermefface FX7 corresponds to what studies attribute is needed for superficial wound improvement to get a boost of 30%.
- Vitalayer (3%) derived from purified Vervain, the peptide-rich Vitalayer works by strengthening the functions of the skin barrier while at the same time ensuring healthy skin cell turnover and moisturization. Up to a 76% improvement in general skin moisture and health is reported in clinical trials of Vitalayer.
- Pro-Coll-One+ (2%) boosts collagen synthesis by up to 1190% for a 78% increase in skin smoothness noticed by trial participants, making Pro-Coll-One+ a top ingredient for improving collagen function in the skin.
- Niacinamide (2%) as the biological active for of the Vitamin B3, niacinamide involves more than 200 enzymatic reactions that lead to significant improvements in skin lightness and reductions in hyperpigmentation. Unlike other B-vitamins, Vitamin B3 is also more tolerated by the skin thus enhancing its effectiveness.
- Allantoin (0.5%) treating damaged and dry skin since the 16th century, allantoin is both a keratolytic and moisturizer, softening skin keratins to hasten healing and improve moisturization. Allantoin is also an anti-inflammatory ingredient so it soothes redness and irritations that may get in the way of skin healing.
- Hydrolite 5 a combination of skin moisturizers that improves upon the bioavailability of other Dermefface FX7 ingredients so the formulation more easily works on the skin. Within 14 days of use, Hydrolite 5 was shown to improve skin moisturization by up to 100%.
Other ingredients you might come across in understanding what is Dermefface FX7 include: beta glucan, verbena officinalis extract, hydrolyzed soybean fiber, bilberry fruit extract, acai fruit extract, goji berry extract, macai berry fruit extract, chockeberry fruit extract, garcinia mangostana fruit extract, punica granatum fruit extract, and morinda citrifolia fruit extract.
How does Dermefface FX7 work?
Before you buy Dermefface FX7, it is important to understand what is Dermefface FX7 and what exactly can it do for you. Dermefface believes that even after your injury has healed and a scar has formed that the skin beneath is still being remodeled, meaning it hasn’t stopped shifting and changing yet so nothing is final yet.
This remodeling phase can last up to two years so you have that much time to work on getting rid of your scar. Dermefface FX7 is best used on newer scars but anytime within three months to two years of an injury is still ideal. The first four weeks of use should start showing improvements, although how long it takes for a scar to lighten will depend on its severity. It is recommended then that you keep using Dermefface FX7 for at least 90 days as removing scars does take work.
How to use Dermefface FX7?
Just apply a thin layer of Dermefface FX7 on your scar as well as the immediate skin surrounding it, gently smoothing over the scar until the product is completely absorbed. Apply twice daily for best results, once in the morning and once at night. Dermefface FX7 dries on smooth and oil-free so you can comfortably use it also under your makeup.